Monday 20 February 2017

Today's Review: Kit Kat Peanut Butter Bites


Oh my, oh my. I try not to make assumptions, but I had an idea that these would be great as soon as I saw them. The peanut butter Kit Kat Chunky came out so long ago, a time before peanut butter and chocolate was even thought about in this country. It's a classic, and one of my favourites, and now here it is, in bite-size, small finger Kit Kat form. I found the original variety of these Bites to be pretty bland, but I had every faith that these would shake it up a bit.

Sometimes things live up to the hype, even if the hype was just in my own mind. These bites are fantastic. At its base is the classic Kit Kat, a fabulously crispy wafer covered in creamy chocolate, but in between is a substantial layer of peanut butter, salty and creamy, the same good stuff you'd find in the Chunky. The levels are just right, the peanut butter doesn't overshadow the chocolate or wafer, it all works together to form a perfectly balanced bite. It didn't take me long to get through these, and I can see myself picking up a whole lot more in the future. Get these now, they're fantastic.

My rating: 5/5

3 comments:

  1. where'd you buy these from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. I could eat these all day long. It is not too sweet. The balance between the peanut butter and the chocolate is stop on. I like the bag however, I would love if there was more but this wont be possible

    ReplyDelete